[linux-dvb] RE: Freecom - recv bulk message failed: -110

Mark Howells Mark.Howells at softoption.com
Wed Nov 15 10:46:16 CET 2006

http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/PE71Cl33.html gives

   Not Found
   The requested document was not found on this server.

   Web Server at rafb.net

> Do
> you think it has something to do with the kernel version? I
> built dvb drivers independently from the hg repository.

In truth I don't really know. I too built the hg drivers but the error messages you are seeing are related to the USB drivers, not the DVB drivers, so hg or not made no difference to me.

Mark