[linux-dvb] Tuning failing for TT S 1500

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 19 14:08:02 CET 2006

	Hi all,
I am trying to get scan to build the channels.conf file but in vain. It
says tuning failed on all transponders I set up (my sat is intelsat 801
- 31,5W) saying tuning status == 0x03. What does this mean?
I tried also with kaffeine which has the signal strength sometimes at
95% and most of the time around 30%, and the SNR is always 44% which
probably means that it does not say much.
I know the dish has been used successfully with an STB until 2 months
ago by the people before me so it should not be a problem from this.
Thx for any help
Bye
Manu