[linux-dvb] Motherboard w/ lots of PCI slots, pchd5500 cards, etc.

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Wed Nov 22 06:26:19 CET 2006

Anyone have any recommendations for a M/B that has a lot of
PCI slots (either 5V or 5V/3.3V)?  I need to build a box with a
lot of DST-1000 and ATSC tuner cards (probably the pchd5500).

On the subject of the pchd5500, I haven't seen any postings on
this list about that card.  Isn't anyone using it?

What are the other ATSC tuner cards that are out there, and does
anyone have any experience with them?

I'm looking at:

http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATSC_cards

but I don't know how current or exhaustive the testing is.

Any opinions/pointers appreciated.

Thanks,

-Philip