[linux-dvb] Hauppauge Nova-S-Plus

jdobry at centrum.cz jdobry at centrum.cz
Wed Nov 22 11:54:38 CET 2006

Hello all,

I have one Nova-S-Plus card (Subsystem: 0070:9202) and I have problem with DiseqC switch 4/1

In wiki I read http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV_NOVA-s_Plus_PCI
but this information is litle bit obsolete beacuse DiseqC is fixed by changeset
http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=fa2a4791f970;style=gitweb

When I use this card without switch it's work. When I use another dvb-s receiver it work include switch.
 But when I use Nova-S-Plus with switch I have no signal. Just nothing with any switch configuration.

Do you have more info about this cart somebody? Any idea is wanted.
Used v4l sources from 2006-11-20

Thanks, Jiri

PS: I have big skill with linux drivers and DVB-S. I have no problem fix driver, but I don't have ANY hardware depended information about this card.