[linux-dvb] Still no frontend on KNC1 DVB-C Card

Sven Lankes sl at killefiz.de
Fri Nov 24 00:02:40 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 12:17:09AM +0100, Sven Lankes wrote:

>> Yay! Okdoke, I'll get a proper patch going for mainline. I wonder why they
>> changed the i2c address.

> Maybe because the card has some more differences. I haven't been ablte
> to get a picture out of it yet :(

I have now given up all hope to get this card to work und linux. I
bought a replacement (a very, very similar Terratec Cinergy 1200) today.
With the Terratec I am at least able to watch Free-TV (Pay-TV still
doesn't work more on that in another mail).

If any of the developers (preferably in germany for cheaper shipping)
wants the KNC1-DVB-C card with a not yet working tuner to make it work
please contact me off-list.

--
sven