[linux-dvb] Hauppauge HVR 950

Michael Krufky mkrufky at linuxtv.org
Sat Nov 25 16:59:50 CET 2006

Markus Rechberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/25/06, Michael Krufky <mkrufky at linuxtv.org> wrote:
>> Billy Macdonald wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> >  I saw this USB 2.0 HDTV tuner at Circuit City this weekend.  I haven't
>> > been able to find much information on it in regards to Linux (I use
>> MythTV)
>> >
>> > Anyone know if this works or is expected to work in the near future?  I
>> > didn't see any mention of it in the mailing list archives, so I
>> guess it's
>> > newish.?
>>
>> I have it working in a local repository here on my hard drive.  I will
>> be merging it into Markus' em2880 repositories within the next few days.
>>
> Mike,
>
> I worked on that tveeprom stuff it wasn't implemented correctly, can
> you have a look at it too?
> Also have a look at that TUNER_RESERVED thing please.

Markus-

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I am cleaning up these changes here so that I can send you a patch to apply to your tree,
only changing the minimum of what needs to be changed in order to make this device work.
I have to leave the house soon, but I hope to have this ready tonight.

-Mike