Elmar Schmidt schmidt.elmar at gmx.de
Tue Nov 28 23:38:06 CET 2006

I aded the Lines from Marko Ristola to my cu1216.c File.

static int cu1216_get_tune_settings(struct dvb_frontend* fe, struct
dvb_frontend_tune_settings* settings)
     settings->min_delay_ms = 50;
     settings->step_size = 0; /* FE_QAM: zero */
     settings->max_drift = 0; /* FE_QAM: zero */

     return 0;

In dvb_frontend_ops:

.get_tune_settings            = cu1216_get_tune_settings,

But it doesnt work. Same Output like before this Changes :(
Is anything wrong with this Changes? Wrong Lines maybe?

After i added these Changes I did the following:
make all
cp v4l/cu1216.kp /lib/modules/kernel/drivers/media/dvb/mantis/
make install
depmod -a

amd64 Gentoo 2006.1

PS: Hope this opens not a new Thread. If this Mail opens a new Thread, so
I have to say sorry. I dont get the Answeres in my E-Mail Programm to work.