[linux-dvb] Re: Supported radio card universal or PCI-X interface

Robin Hill dvb at robinhill.me.uk
Mon Oct 2 15:55:36 CEST 2006

On Mon Oct 02, 2006 at 12:20:34PM +0200, Emilio Castellano wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> I've just try two cards with radio support. Hauppage WinTV primioFM and
> Terratec 600, but none of this have universal or PCI-X interface,
>
> Does anybody know a board with this specs. covered?

Aren't they using standard PCI interfaces?  In which case they should be
forward compatible with PCI-X (unless they're 5V cards I guess).  I very
much doubt you'll get a PCI-X interface radio card - the only reason for
choosing PCI-X over PCI is the improved bandwidth.

Or did you mean PCI-e rather than PCI-X?  And what do you mean by
universal?  I can't imagine any internal interface that could be
described as "universal".

Cheers,
        Robin
--