[linux-dvb] New Hama stick (Was Re: Hama dvb-t usb stick)

Henning Schröder henning.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:48:13 CEST 2006

Christoph Höger <choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote
> I built (after changing xmit_lock to _xmit_lock) and again the device
> was not recognized. I really think its because the wrong vendor id.
> If i wont be able to fix this, i'm going to return it to the shop in the
> next to weeks.
It seems that this is a new/other device from Hama:
  Article no.  00011524
  USB 2.0 (the other supported Hama device has USB 1.0)
  Vendor ID 1584
  Product ID 6003
  Chip: probably[1] DiBcom 7700

Because of the chip it will currently not work but I hope support will
be added soon according to

[1] The windows driver calls the stick "U300". When looking into the
driver files I found the following strings: