[linux-dvb] dibwatch-3000 and dib3000 mc

Giovanni giluong at libero.it
Thu Oct 5 22:31:08 CEST 2006

Hi to all!!
I patched Dibwatch-3000 for use it also with dib3000 mc, and it works
perfectly (it seems...), my only problem is I have not idea of the
measurement I receive... For example, I receive MER but it's not in the
range of ETSI notification... the same with BER and other measurement... is
here someone who knows what I receive and also what is possibile to receive
directly reading the register of DIB3000??

I need help for finishing my graduation, please HELP MEEEEE, i'm going
crazy...

Giovanni