[linux-dvb] Pinnacle 310i DVB-T, please try this patch
hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Fri Oct 6 01:15:07 CEST 2006
First: thanks for testing.
To sum up:
Things seem to work, right?
Just some comments:
- It should not be necessary to set card and tuner type manually.
- If no dvb devices are created, the reason most probably is that
the saa7134-dvb module is not loaded. This still needs to be done
- This card needs the external firmware.
- If you don't have an internal sound cable, you will need to load
the saa7134-oss or the saa7134-alsa module and route the sound
in user space as described in the wiki. This does *not* hold for
- The digital sound processing uses a sample rate of 32kHz, that's
- The card might have a sensitivity issue. The reason is that there
is an external RF amplifier on the board which is not handled by
the driver yet.
Can i check the patch in?
More information about the linux-dvb