[linux-dvb] How to position a USALS/DiseqC 1.2 motor in linux

Michel Verbraak michel at verbraak.org
Sat Oct 7 10:19:16 CEST 2006

I have a simple question but could not find the right answer yet on the net.

How to move the motor/rotor from the command line?
I have a DiseqC 1.2/USALS/ Goto X compatible motor for my satellite
dish. In Windows I can control the motor without a problem.
Now I'm trying to move it with in linux and do not know how.
I know you can select the DiseqC switch in dvbscan with the -s option
but how to move the dish to the right satellite I do not know.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Michel.