[linux-dvb] Re: New Hama stick (Was Re: Hama dvb-t usb stick)

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 9 17:13:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

i have downloaded the AverMedia driver and patched the id.h, so that it
thought, my stick was an Avermedia a808. This did not work, the driver
bounces out with error -12. I don't know, what exactly error -12 means,
is it an errno? At least I think, this is a sign, that the new Hama
stick differs from the AverMedia device.