[linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy HT PCMCIA

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Sun Oct 15 23:11:50 CEST 2006

Hi, Elias

Elias Carotti wrote:
> Sorry,
> that was meant to be the output of scan it-Torino and tzap -r MTV -- MTV
> with my card...
> Anyway, it seems that scan finds some channels although all of them have
> pid = 0...
> I do not know what to do...
> Elias

The tzap output looks like there is something going wrong with the
AGC. You have a hyprid card, so this needs to be switched between
analog and DVB mode. This seems to be wrong. It is obvious that we
need a special configuration for your card.
I am willing to make a proposal but sorry, i can't do everything at
the same time, so please be patient.

Hartmut