[linux-dvb] DiB7000M-driver released (Nova-T Stick, AverMedia and others)

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Tue Oct 17 14:54:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

in my repository (http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb) I just committed a
first working version of the dib7000m/p-driver along with some
modifications in the dib0700-driver.

I tested with a first generation Nova-T stick - it works (AverMedia is
identical). There is a chance that someone has the newer version of those
devices - it contains a different version of the DiB7000 - I will try to
release this one as soon as possible.

Please load the dib7000m-driver with debug=1 in case it does not work and
...") - success reports (Yes I want them as well) can be replied without
changing the subject.

good luck,
Patrick.

  Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de