[linux-dvb] Pinnacle pctv 300i - DVB is ok in france !

Cabrito Estrabico cabritoestrabico at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 17 17:17:10 CEST 2006

    Hi,

 leaving in france, I recently managed to get my pinnacle pctv 310i card
running
 in both analogic and numeric mode by shifting forward by 167 kHz each
channel
 frequency in the tuning data file for dvb.

   I would like to report here that using the same method I coud help a
french ubuntu user
 on the french ubuntu forum to make his pctv 300i card dvb running.

So, pctv 300i is working in dvb mode in france by shifting forward by
167 kHz each channel
 frequency in the tuning data file.

Unluckily we could not make this card running in analogic mode. The tv
norm in france is secam
and in v4l-dvb cards list this card appears like : Pinnacle PCTV 300i
DVB-T + PAL.

Does its tuner support SECAM norm ?
Does issue existing for french user ?

Thanks.