[linux-dvb] HD3000 (cx88) and GA-965P-DS3 Problem.

Joshua Prismon joshua.prismon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 04:55:31 CEST 2006

This is definitely looking like a hardware failure on this board. I
swaped the old motherboard back in, and the device didn't show up.

Is there any way to restore the EEPROM, or should I see if I can RMA
this? I still have not been able to find the eeprom file to actually
pull the 256 bytes of configuration data. Anyone have any idea where I
should look?