[linux-dvb] question about Fusion HDTV USB and mplayer

Jim Shaffer jmshaffer at alltel.net
Wed Oct 25 05:31:39 CEST 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 03:52 am, Nico Sabbi wrote:

> then you can upload your sample to ftp.mplayerhq.hu in the "incoming"
> directory

There is no incoming directory.

I may wait a few days for further testing on my system.  I'm now seeing the
same channel produce sound or no sound at random -- sometimes 5.1 works,
sometimes it doesn't.  I want to make sure it's not a driver glitch related
to overclocking, although it seemed to work reliably during the limited
testing I did with mythtv as the player.