[linux-dvb] Typhoon DVB-T Duo CardBus again

Hartmut.Hackmann at t-online.de Hartmut.Hackmann at t-online.de
Thu Oct 26 23:01:51 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:51:07 +0200
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] Typhoon DVB-T Duo CardBus again
From: "ranger719 at web.de" <ranger719 at web.de>
To: Hartmut Hackmann <hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de>

[...]
> Opening the dvice is a bit tricky.
> Please try the experimental patch i attached first. You might need a
> snapshot
> of my personal repository or apply it by hand.
> If it works, it does not finally solve the problem, but we will know
where
> we are...
>
> Hartmut
[...]
With it the card works if I connect it and load saa7134-dvb :)

Johannes

So it is the same card, but with different tuners. Please let
me think this over, we either need a special entry for this card
or a have to add an automatic configuration detection - similar
to what i did for analog tv.

Hartmut