[linux-dvb] TT-premium DVB-S rev1.5 audio problem

Martin Zwickel martin.zwickel at technotrend.de
Fri Oct 27 11:11:39 CEST 2006

Hi there!

I have a small problem:
I get no audio from my DVB-S card since a few months.
But I can't remember what could have changed that.

There is no audio from the jack, nor from my Aux-In Mixer.
Everything else works as expected (at least with vdr), I can tune, set
filters, watch TV, ... but no audio from the HW.
I'm already thinking about a DAC issue...

I'm using kernel 2.6.18, v4l-hg latest and alsa. Also the av7110
firmware is the latest, but also tried older ones.

My card pci info:
00:0c.0 0480: 1131:7146 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: 13c2:0000
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B-
        Latency: 64 (3750ns min, 9500ns max)
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 5
        Region 0: Memory at dfffac00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]

Regards,
Martin

--
MyExcuse:
Look, buddy:  Windows 3.1 IS A General Protection Fault.

Martin Zwickel <martin.zwickel at technotrend.de>
Research & Development

TechnoTrend AG <http://www.technotrend.de>