[linux-dvb] Another patch for hvr1110

tomlohave at gmail.com tomlohave at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 11:51:23 CEST 2006

Hartmut.Hackmann at t-online.de a écrit :
> [...]
well, it's already done, here why i do :
modprobe -r tuner saa7134-alsa saa7134-dvb saa7134 && modprobe tuner
secam=l debug=1 && modprobe saa7134 i2c_debug=1 gpio_tracking=1
core_debug=1 irq_debug=1
> - For this card, you need some GPIO settings to get the AGC
> routed correctly.
> for FM Radio, you typically need GPIO21 of the SAA7131 and
> for DVB-T it typically is GPIO 1 of the TDA10046.
> Somebody reported that the card works with the settings
> for the Pinnacle 310i, so you might steal the code fragments
> from there.

Already done, my configuration is based on the 310i.

Today i 've got analogic tv but without sound, tnt is ok, and no radio
(why ?)
Need more work.
> Good luck
>   Hartmut