[linux-dvb] Re: Mantis VP-1027/VP-1033/VP-1034/VP-2033/VP-3033

Marko Ristola marko.ristola at kolumbus.fi
Mon Oct 30 18:05:54 CET 2006

You're welcome, Manu

Its great that these patches are useful.
Here they are.

Once again about my license for these changes:

I accept the following license for my cu1216.c and mantis_dma.c and dvb_net.c changes,
because those files have the same license now:

(at your option) any later version.

Pauli Borodulin found originally the MANTIS_GPIF_ADDR problem spot.
I developed the attached solution for the problem.

dvb_net.c fix isn't my idea originally.
The advice for the trivial solution occurred
somewhere in this list, although not as a patch.

Other fixes are fully my own
writings or modifications of the specified code in question.

Best regards,
Marko Ristola