[linux-dvb] FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital2

Bonne Eggleston b.eggleston at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:59:54 CET 2006

Hi,
I have a Gentoo box set up with MythTV, which I currently only use for
dvds/divx. I'm planning to get a HDTV Tuner card. I was looking at the
FusionHDTV Dual Digital (1) but now I can't get it anywhere. How far off do
you think before the Dual2 drivers are fully working? It seems like there's
some work going into it. Or am I better off just getting a Pro version (and
realising that there's never anything good on one channel let alone two at
the same time)?
Could I be of any assistance?

Cheers,
Bonne Eggleston