[linux-dvb] Hi, I'm new here

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Fri Sep 1 22:54:42 CEST 2006

Hi,

Pau Climent i Pérez wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm Pau Climent i Pérez, a computer engineering student at the
> University of Alacant (www.ua.es).
>
> I recently bought a notebook with a Lifeview DVB-T card, which seems not
> being supported, and I'm here to help the best way I can (I don't know
> if that's much, hehe).
>
> Pau.

As the first step, we need to know as precisely as possible which hardware
is on the card. If it is miniPCI and accessible, please list the chip types
on the module. At least we need the output of "lspci". If the card is saa7134
based, please do a "modprobe saa7134" and send us the resulting kernel log
messages.

Hartmut