[linux-dvb] support for devices using DibCom 7000 and mt2060

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo jose at tribulaciones.org
Sat Sep 2 17:15:38 CEST 2006

  Hi,

  I have just seen that there is now a frontend for dibcom 7000 chips,
and also for mt2060 tuners. I would like to ask if there are any plans
for adding support for different devices using them, and how could we
contribute to it.

  I am not an expert in C, but I can understand it, and I can also
provide any info you need to make AverTV Volar USB device to work, as
well as test it.

  Cheers,

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo