[linux-dvb] Intuix S820 Hybrib analog/DVD-T USB Tuner (Liteon, Dibcom, ...)

Jérôme Marant jmarant at free.fr
Sun Sep 3 18:34:57 CEST 2006

Hi Patrick,

Le dimanche 03 septembre 2006 18:22, Patrick Boettcher a écrit :

> > Could someone tell me what I should start with? Do I need to write to the
> > vendor in order to get technical specifications?
>
> What exactly makes you think that this is a DiBcom-based device? Did you
> open it and saw the chips?

There are many logos on the product packaging, and two of them are
the Liteon one and the Dibcom one.

> However, if it is really based on DiBcom the dvb_usb_dibusb_mc-module is
> not the correct one to be used, but the dib0700-driver, which is not yet
> ready.

Ah. How different are they? What does dib0700 support?

Since the latest product from the same vendor (Intuix s800 with a Liteon chip)
I tried was using dvb-usb-dibusb-mc, I just thought it was worth
trying. Too bad.

Thanks.

--
Jérôme Marant