[linux-dvb] LITE-ON USB2.0 DVB-T Tuner (dib3000) problems

dopez lists at dopez.xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 4 10:47:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting my usb stick working correctly, it works for about
a minute after a reboot and then the stream starts corrupting and eventually
no data comes anymore. (I need to reboot to get it working again)

I've turned on debugging for pretty much all modules involved and hope it
should provide enough information, since it's a little big i put it on a
website, http://www.xs4all.nl/~dopez/public/dvb-t/ , info.txt is what i did
to create the log files.

I'm running latest v4l-dvb hg and tried on my laptop and desktop pc with the
same results, both running SuSE 10.1 (linux 2.6.16.21)

Please let me know if i need to provide more information or what i could try
to fix these problems.

Thanks in advance

Greetings,
dopez