[linux-dvb] Wintv Nova/TT Budget problem with big transponder

twta at gmx.net twta at gmx.net
Mon Sep 4 13:22:05 CEST 2006

Hello Steve,

the Transponder is on NSS7 12601MHz/H/SR:39999 (TCT).
Under Kernel 2.6 I can't tune the Transponder (with dvbtune), under Kernel 2.4 (linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1 package)I can tune the Transponder.
I have also a Technisat Skystar 2.6, with this card I can tune the transponder under Kernel 2.6 (Suse10.1).

Regards

Chris

-------- Original-Nachricht --------