[linux-dvb] New VP7045 with TDA10046 instead of MT352

Stewart Smith stewart at flamingspork.com
Wed Sep 6 06:26:05 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 21:09 +1000, Chris Wylie wrote:
> Stewart Smith wrote:
> > I haven't pulled mine apart (yet)... but it reports itself as a V1.02
> > device.
> > It would be interesting to know what the revision of the working
>
> Where do you see this version number reported? I've gone back over the
> dmesg and lspci output and can't see it.

in my previous patch i changed a few things to get it to print out some
data it got from the card - one of which is a version number. the
drivers that came with Ubuntu didn't have this debugging output enabled
- but if you try with my patch it may be able to tell you.
--
Stewart Smith (stewart at flamingspork.com)
http://www.flamingspork.com/