[linux-dvb] Twinhan cab-ci problem in Fedora Core 5

Svante Järvstråt svante.jarvstrat at glocalnet.net
Wed Sep 6 20:29:00 CEST 2006

I tried the hack below.
dvb_bt8xx still could not find a frontend.

I have tried to change the location of the cards, without getting a better result.

I have also tried "rmmodding" everything I thought had to do with the cinergy card before modpobing the twinhan.
Still no result.

I guess next thing to do might be to remove the cinergy card.

/Svante