[linux-dvb] Twinhan VP-1030A - additional subsystem IDs

Christer linuxtv at roth.cc
Fri Sep 8 10:07:10 CEST 2006

Hi. In my setup I have found 3 additional subsystem IDs for the Twinhan
VP-1030A DVB-S cards which you may want to include in the drivers to
allow for these cards to work. They are:

de00:0001
7cce:df00
03f1:0000

phi ~ # dmesg | grep ID
bttv0: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
de00:0001
bttv1: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
7cce:df00
bttv2: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
1822:0001
bttv3: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
03f1:0000
bttv4: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
1822:0001
bttv5: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
1822:0001
bttv6: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
1822:0001
bttv7: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
1822:0001
bttv8: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
1822:0001
bttv9: detected: Twinhan VisionPlus DVB [card=113], PCI subsystem ID is
1822:0001
phi ~ #

BR/ Christer