[linux-dvb] Compro Videomate DVB-T200 and friends

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Sat Sep 9 02:02:07 CEST 2006

hermann pitton wrote:

> It is a PITA!
>
> Somebody does a deal on xbay and is/feels cheated and all comes on here
> with a lot of noise.
>
> f* it !

It's very frustrating for me, too.  But, I shan't whinge about the cx88
cards not being what I thought.  Such is life.  At least with the help
of people here I now know I needn't waste more time on them.  And,
thanks mostly to you, Hartmut and Michael, I can shut the machine down
this evening knowing that I'm a little further forward getting my
genuine DVB-T cards to work.

James