[linux-dvb] Twinhan 1025 DVB-S: Fedora 4 with kernel 2.6.17.10: No Frontend0

cornel at pdtsa.co.za cornel at pdtsa.co.za
Sun Sep 10 10:05:15 CEST 2006

The VP1022 used default drivers with distro, the modprobe order was:
bttv card=113
dvb-bt8xx
dst

With 1025 you need a newer kernel (2.6.17.8 or greater), rebuild latest
drivers from linuxtv, and change modprobe order to
dst
dvb-core
bttv card=113
dvb-bt8xx

Then it tunes fine and I have been sending data to the machine OK.

Thanks again for everyones input.

Cornel.