[linux-dvb] Re: Re: multiproto

Christian Tramnitz chris.ace at gmx.net
Mon Sep 11 10:30:26 CEST 2006

Manu,

thanks for that hint, I was already using this version.

However without knowing what the current status of the driver is it's hard
to some testing and troubleshooting.
For me the driver loads without any messages (even with debug enabled) but
doesn't attach to the hardware.
And even if it would, what would be the dvb-tools to test the functionality?
I assume the standard dvb-tools are not MP/DVB-S2 aware...

Best regards,
   Christian

news:450429CA.6010003 at gmail.com...