[linux-dvb] Freecom USB DVB-T woes

Philip Boucherat philip.boucherat at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 14 01:54:10 CEST 2006

I am only guessing, but to me the log messages you are getting suggest a
problem something to do with USB rather than a DVB problem.

Signal strength should not be a problem if you live near Crystal Palace - it
is transmitting at 20,000W!! I can receive DVB-T stuff from Crystal Palace
even though I am not too far from Brighton (although I do have a good
aerial!).

See http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=TQ339712 for frequencies/channels
etc., e.g. 506MHz, 16QAM, probably will have a BBC chanel on video PID 640,
audio PID 641,

Cheers, Phil