[linux-dvb] Preliminary support of Hauppauge Nova-T 500 Dual
gstewart at xne.biz
Thu Sep 14 13:42:47 CEST 2006
Thanks for the efforts you are putting in on this. I have now had a
good go on the card.
1. Only Tuner 1 works
2. The tuner appears to need tuning to the frequency twice, the first
time only very few packets are received, after the second i get a whole
3. More than one card IS supported correctly, again only tuner 1 works.
4. Once tuned the card seems very stable, i've currently got 2 cards
streaming 2 whole transponders.
5. CPU usage is quite low ( just a bit more than a budget ).
6. The card co-exists with a budget without problems.
7. Unlike the budget cards, you can set the frequency to the center of
the transponder without the frequency offset and it will tune properly.
8. SNR reads as 0 at all times.
More information about the linux-dvb