[linux-dvb] NOVA-T-500

Robert Stanford rob at stanford.com.au
Sun Sep 17 12:45:50 CEST 2006

I saw the post

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-dvb@linuxtv.org/msg18747.html

------------------

> Was the DiB3000MC driver update that you released last month enough to support
> the Nova-T-500 or is there still something that's dependent on the DiB7700
> driver to get this working?

Yes. Two things: the dib0700-usb-bridge-interface + a mechanism in dvb-usb
to handle two frontends on one device, both is almost ready, but I have
no time to clean up and commit. And I have to cleanup before I can commit
_anything_.

regards,
Patrick.

1. Is there any news on when this will be committed?

2. Is this list (linux-dvb) the best place to watch for when the driver
has been committed?

Kind Regards
Robert Stanford