[linux-dvb] dvb-usb-wt220u-zl0353-01.fw - Got it, but is it working?

Graham Hemmings mailhelp at the-e-den.org
Sun Sep 17 21:33:33 CEST 2006

Well I finally got the file thanks to some pointers from a couple of
helpful people :-) If anyone needs it I'm happy to mail it to them.

However, whilst the firmware has loaded to the stick (a Freecom DVB-USB)
it's now sat there with a steady orange light, does this mean it is or
isn't working?

I have the required directories in /dev/dvb but scandvb finds nothing and
even using a channels.conf for Rowridge (my "local" transmitter) generated
by someone else, xine finds no channels.

regards,

Graham.