[linux-dvb] Preliminary support of Hauppauge Nova-T 500 Dual (take 2)

Patrick Boettcher patrick.boettcher at desy.de
Sun Sep 17 22:28:04 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I just updated my .dib0700 repository, it should now work with both
channels.

I have very good reception with this card at my home (25 dB C/N). If
anyone encounters problem with reception, please compare the perfomance of
the card with the Windows driver.

It could be, that the reception of the card is bad when you are very close
to the transmitter (due to an amplifyer (LNA), which in always on now).
Please report if this might be the case for you.

good luck and report success or failure,
Patrick.

  Mail: patrick.boettcher at desy.de