[linux-dvb] Where does the firmware come from

Alan Chandler alan at chandlerfamily.org.uk
Mon Sep 18 20:12:12 CEST 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 11:04, Mark Howells wrote:
> [...]

This was NOT the hub, but the PCI usb card I needed to upgrade my PC to usb
2.0.  In fact I did buy an external hub as well, but since getting the new
card, I have not used it, and its sitting waiting for me to upgrade my
workstation, where it will sit on my desk and service camera,s etc.
Alan Chandler