[linux-dvb] HDTV tuning.

Mario Rossi mariofutire at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 26 23:34:51 CEST 2006

> > T 554000000 8MHz 2/3 2/3  QAM64  8k 1/32 NONE

I can only scan if I set QAM64 not QPSK (which worked 3/4 months ago
when I tried the first time).

Since then, I moved, before I was in Victoria and I used a T cable
aerial (the one that is often sold for FM radios), while now I live in
Aldgate East and I use the aerial of the building.

Maybe I was closer to the transmitter before and now there is not
enough power to get the signal.

I've tried kaffeine 0.8.2 but scanning both for AUTO and
uk-CrystalPalace only finds 8 TVs and 1 Radio, while scan (from
dvb-apps) finds many channels (and BBC HD1).

How do you tell kaffeine to scan for HDTV?