[linux-dvb] HDTV tuning.

Mario Rossi mariofutire at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 27 00:37:55 CEST 2006

OK, I've tried again changing aerial (I was suign the FM signal, now TV).
It does not matter for watching (same quality) but kaffeine cannot
scan properly using the former.

Anyway, no way to scan or tune Channel 4, ITV or five HDTV.
BBC HD1 works, but it seems that my laptop if too slow: mplayer keeps
saying that it is using 400% of the CPU and image goes very slow.

VLC does not work properly, only the first frame and then those errors

libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS duplicate (received 0, expected 1) for PID 0
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS duplicate (received 0, expected 1) for PID 100
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS duplicate (received 0, expected 1) for PID 0
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS duplicate (received 0, expected 1) for PID 100

What is the status of the art for HDTV?