[linux-dvb] Hama dvb-t usb stick

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 29 12:22:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

yesterday I bought a Hama dvb-t stick and, full of hope, plugged it in.
Ok, nothing worked, wo I installed the video4linux kernel-module package
(I am using FC5) and a bunch of firmware. Nothing happened then too. All
I saw was this:
usb 1-1: USB disconnect, address 4
usb 1-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 5

So I took a deeper look with lsusb, which told me that the vender/device
ID of my brandnew stick is:
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 1584:6003

When I searched for this ID I found, it is a NIC??
Can anybody help me out?
--
Christoph Höger <choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de>