[linux-dvb] Support for pinnacle pctv Dual DVB-T PCI card?

Ulrich Hertlein u.hertlein at sandbox.de
Sat Sep 30 17:34:01 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

having just lost my terratec DVB-T 1400 card (at least the DVB-T tuner,
analog video looks still intact) I today visited the store and noticed a
pinnacle pctv Dual DVB-T PCI card. Does anyone have experience with that
card? It's not recognized by 2.6.17 out-of-the-box but maybe there's hope?

I've attached 'lspci' output and also took some pictures (not attached,
they're biggish) of the card if it helps anyone.

Cheers,
/ulrich