[linux-dvb] About TT-3200

Mauro Borghi mauro.borghi at telecomitalia.it
Mon Apr 2 13:24:11 CEST 2007

> From: Manu Abraham abraham.manu at gmail.com
> Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 16:09:11 +0200
> To: magnus at rotmark.se
> Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] About TT-3200
>

>> magnus at rotmark.se wrote:
>>
>>> Hallo,
>>>
>>> I have a TT-3200 card and trying to get it work in Linux (for running with Myth).
>>>
>>> With some search around I found that Manu has a stb0899 drivers that should do the job.
>>> I suceeded to compiled it and are able to load the drivers (and it found the card). But when running scan it found nothing, and are throw alot of errors in dmesg (se below). Im are running 2.6.16.13 and stb0899-c5
>>>
>>> Anyone with any suggestions?
>>>
>> Currently the STB0899 supports the KNC1 and the Satelco cards. Some
>> additional work needs to go in to get it going on for other cards. Still
>> quite some more to be done overall.
>>

>> Manu

Hello,
this message to say I'm available for some testing as well.
I've got one sample of the same board: TT S2-3200 (on the board it says
it's a "Rev. 1.0  TT 2006.1").
Checking the STB0899 chip, it's a "C2L" (I read what Manu wrote some
time ago about the 1st cut having some issues, then solved in the 2nd
cut - so this should be ok).

Cheers,
Mauro.