[linux-dvb] DVB-H and dvbnet / MAC-broadcast address

Dietmar Zlabinger dietmar.zlabinger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:10:48 CEST 2007

Hi Thomas,

On 4/2/07, Thomas Pinz <dc2rpt at gmx.de> wrote:
> Did you extend the buffers in VLC  ?

The defaults for UDP/TCP are to small for the DVB-H timeslices.
> With Input/Codecs -> Access modules -> UDP/RTP -> Caching value set to
> 10000 ms, the interrupts will be gone.

great, and most of the debug output is gone, the sound and video are clear
now. I played around in my case the time slices come every 1.6 seconds, so
even a value of 3000ms was fine - but of course the default value of 300ms
was not sufficient. I did not know about that setting - I would have
expected the buffer to be dynamic, adopting to the jitter of the data

Thank you,