[linux-dvb] Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity TerraTec

Birgit Scholueke bidoma at geek-woman.de
Thu Apr 5 18:23:46 CEST 2007

Hello ,

this ist my first email here in the list.

So i have the following problem.

The USB CVB-T Stick has these Chips DiBCom 700 and 7700 mt2060

I`ve searches for the Driver and i found out that they are supported
anyway it was said. the modules for it are dib0700 which should include
the 7700 chip and the mt2060 module.

But i had a problem when i tryed out my stick:

dmesg
[ 5050.256000] usb 5-3: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and
address 7
[ 5050.388000] usb 5-3: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
[ 5050.388000] em28xx new video device (0ccd:005a): interface 0, class
255
[ 5050.388000] em28xx probing error: endpoint is non-ISO endpoint!

and usbview said that it talks only `bulk`.

Maybe some of you can help me, because i know that a few users thinking
about it to buy these stick although they have linux. My motherlangugage
is german so if something is not understandable you can ask me in
german.

bidoma