[linux-dvb] DVICO Dual Digital 2 - Chris Pascoe's Test branch

Trent Piepho xyzzy at speakeasy.org
Thu Apr 12 03:49:07 CEST 2007

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Luke Rosenthal wrote:
> I was following this problem some time ago too, but could not get my Dual
> Digital to tune SBS no matter what offsets I used.  At the time I put it
> down to poor reception but out of curiosity last week I did a hg clone on
> the master branch, compiled, make rmmod, make insmod.  To my surprise SBS
> now tunes but at the expense of another station.  As well, another channel
> I previously needed an offset to tune actually tunes now.  Peculiar, but
> given that you are talking about fixes for rounding, it makes sense.

I have a patch in that would bein the curent master for dvb-pll rounding.
There was a small change to the thomson dtt7579 tuner data, which is what I
think your device uses.

I don't think this change would make any difference.  What frequency
exactly is it that works now but didn't before?  I can see if dvb-pll is
programming a different value than it did before.