[linux-dvb] [Proposal] Unification of the v4L & dvb wikis

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Apr 12 08:35:48 CEST 2007

CityK wrote:
> Time, after time, after time, I have seen users express confusion about
> information fragmentation.  Lets put an end to this.
>
> I propose that there is no better time then the present to begin the
> merger of the v4l & dvb wikis together under one roof - the LinuxTV
> wiki.  I also propose the creation of an active administrative body to
> govern over the "new" wiki.
>
> I have crafted a mock up of what a unified wiki could look like, as well
> as outlined (in point form) some rationale for my proposals.  But if you
> want a reason in a nutshell -- it just makes sense to do so.  Please see
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:CityK for further details.
>
> Looking forward to resultant comments and discussion (hopefully all
> positive!)

A big thank you, from one of thosse confused users, for the timely
posting of your draft user  info  section!

I have been googling LINUX/DVB-T over the last couple of weeks and
trying to get upto speed and get a AF9015 DVB-T card operational on
either Ubuntu or Knoppix.

Thanks again for the user info page!

Marghanita
Sydney, Australia