[linux-dvb] scan file for de-Kabel_BW

e9hack e9hack at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:09:24 CEST 2007

Christoph Pfister wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your tuning files have differences, so there are e.g. qam64 or qam256
> used for the frequency 394 mhz (and because nobody cared about the
> scan files it wasn't noticed).
>
> Now I'd like to solve this cleanly. Can you please give me advice on
> how to deal with it?

If I look to this tuning files, why is it necessary to put all channels
into this 'initial tuning file'? Usually it is only necessary to put one
valid channel into the 'initial tuning file'. Kabel BW provides four or
five different cable solutions depend on the region. Only the lower
frequencies are valid for all.

- Hartmut